Australia will take on the two times runners-up and host nation Canada in its opening game of the 2017 Women’s World Championship on the 24th of June.
Australia’s second game will be against Mexico another first-time entrant to the tournament on the 27th of June. Each team has been seeded for the tournament as follows:
- United States
- Great Britain
Each team will play 3 matches with the first two games to work out the middle round of game on the final day of the tournament.
24th of June – Game Day 1:
- 11.30 Finland (3) v Great Britain (4)
- 15.30 United States (1) v Mexico (6)
- 19.30 Canada (2) v Australia (5)
27th of June – Game Day 2:
- Australia (5) v Mexico (6)
- United States (1) v Finland (3) or Great Britain (4)
- Canada (2) v Finland (3) or Great Britain (4)
30th of June – Game Day 3:
- All matches subject to earlier results
Good Luck to all the aussie women headed to Canada.